We invite posters presentations with subject matter relating to environmental equity work being done in Minnesota, on national policy issues relating to equity, and/or civic engagement in parks and public spaces. Presenters should be available for the entirety of the poster session. Presenters are invited to stay afterward for the panel discussion and keynote portion of the event, which will immediately follow the poster session.
- Poster session will run from 12pm-1:30pm; presenters will be served lunch
- Presenters will be arranged in a poster session style and will have time available to set up their posters.
- Materials will be provided for hanging.
- Presenters may submit more than 1 poster.
- Prior or upcoming presentation at a national or international conference will not preclude presentation at MEES2018.
- UROP, Undergraduate Honors, and graduate student researchers are especially encouraged to submit posters to this session.
300-word abstracts should be submitted here no later than Midnight on Friday, March 23rd. Decisions will be made on a rolling basis, beginning March 12th.
Questions? Please contact Elja Roy.